Join Locatible in Kerry
A group of enthusiastic professionals have teamed up to bring a revolution to the indoor location industry. We are the most accurate location in the world +/- 5cm accuracy. We are an exciting and rapidly growing company with offices in Ireland, Chattanooga TN and Toronto, and with clients worldwide.
The journey of our careers is about one word: Opportunity. Opportunity to learn and to lead, to earn and to advance.
We are looking for a Book Keeper / Accounts for our new Kerry base. As we are a fast growing company in the right industry, your growth possibilities are immense.
- Establish and manage comprehensive CSR platform
- Carry out market research in order to understand consumer behaviour, brand perceptions, media and market trends
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and create reports
- Coordinate advertising, design and other forms of marketing to deliver campaigns & achieve targets
- Work with colleagues across the business on interdepartmental projects
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Managing and reporting on our digital marketing activities including preparing and maintaining social media platforms, website content and general upkeep for the website
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ needs
- Providing ongoing support in business development activities such as proposals, presentations and lead generation.
- Coordinating the production and distribution of marketing material
- General research and analysis of market competitors
- Creating content for our social media channels
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
- Creative flair to guide & inspire development of creative material across different channels
- Good understanding of all media channels and ability to coordinate campaigns cross-channel
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Ideal Person for this role will have
- Good computer skills.
- A good understanding of the online marketing with a strong focus on quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Experience with Facebook ads, Google Ads, SEO and Analytics.
- Microsoft office suite, Google Sheets etc and Gdrive.
- A multitasker who has excellent organisational skills.
- Creative, flexible, reliable and resourceful self starter.
- An interest in photography, design and video and experience with Canvaetc would be an advantage
- 5+ years experience in all levels of marketing
- Leaving cert a minimum
What we offer
- Flexabile working week
- 5 Weeks Annual leave
- Medical Cover (after probation period)
- ESOS option after 24 months
Can you help bring us to the next level?
We don’t want to tell you what to do. It’s you who should have the experience to tell us how to do it! When you see a problem do you immediately see possible solutions? Then you are a solution-oriented person, exactly what we are looking for!. Working with Locatible is not your typical 9-5 number. We are flexible to your needs so whether you are an early bird or a night owl we can find the recipe that works best for you and your work. We pride ourselves on our exciting and fun team and work culture so if you think this might be the right challenge for you let us know. We would be happy to meet you for a chat!
Please use this form to apply